|Tool Diameter||2.48 in.|
|Impact Frequency Range||400 ~ 2000 blows/min.|
|Oil Flow Range||5 ~ 26 gpm|
|Operating Pressure Range||1450 ~ 2100 psi|
|Hydraulic Pressure||2146 psi|
|Tool Energy Rating||274 ft. lbs. per blow|
|Measured Impact Frequency||31 blows/min.|
- Performance Matched - Designed to give all the power, performance and reliability you would expect from Kubota excavators.
- Protected Front End - Eliminates wear on the most costly part of the hammer.
- Optimized Side Plate Design - Power unit well protected as side plates absorb loads, not the tie rods.
- Pressure Adjusting Valve - 100% utilization of available power provides high impact frequency. All blows are at full power.
- High Pressure Accumulator - Protects excavator hydraulics from pressure peaks. Low hose vibration.
- Matched Piston and tool diameter - Maximum energy transfer for greater power.
- Working weight: 471 lbs.
- Tool diameter: 2.48 in.
- CIMA tool energy rating: 274 ft. lbs. per blow
- CIMA measured impact frequency: 31 blows/min.
- CIMA measured oil flow: 23.5 gpm
- CIMA measured hydraulic pressure: 2146 psi
- Impact frequency range: 400 ~ 2000 blows/min.
- Oil flow range: 5 ~ 26 gpm
- Operating pressure range: 1450 ~ 2100 psi
- Overall length with tool: 57.6 in.