|Engine Manufacturer||AGCO Power|
|Engine Type||33 AWI HD - 3-cylinder, 3.3 L (201 cid), turbocharged & intercooled|
|Horsepower||100 hp (75 kW)|
|PTO HP||75 hp (56 kW)|
|Rated RPM||2200 rpm|
|Wheelbase||97.1 in. (2,467 mm)|
|Height||108.5 in. (2,755 mm)|
|Width||79.3 in. (2,013 mm)|
|Weight||2WD: 7,826 lb. (3,550 kg); 4WD: 8,378 lb. (3,800 kg)|
|Fuel System||Common rail direct injection|
|Fuel Capacity||42 gal. (160 L)|
|Transmission||Dyna-4 transmission with speed matching; AUTO-DRIVE is optional|
|Brakes||Independent, internal wet multi-disc brakes|
|Hydraulics||Type: Open center; Standard Flow: 15 gpm (57 Lpm); Optional Flow: 26 gpm (100 Lpm) with Twin Flow System|
High technology meets ultimate comfort for unmatched versatility.
Massey Ferguson is pleased to announce the introduction of the MF5609 and MF5610, the first two models released as part of the new MF5600 Series mid range tractors. Boasting an all-new 3-cylinder engine from AGCO Power, the tractors provide 90 and 100 engine HP (70 and 75 PTO HP) respectively at 2200 RPM, and will be manufactured at AGCO’s factory in Beauvais, France.
AGCO Power 3.3 Liter AWI Engine: The MF5609 & MF5610 model tractors will be powered by a newly designed 3.3 liter 3-cylinder engine from AGCO Power that meets the new Tier 4i emissions requirements for North America.
Each engine has four valves per cylinder to improve air flow through the engine and enhance fuel/air mixing. Another feature of this new engine family is electronic engine management with high pressure common rail (HPCR) fuel injection. This high pressure atomizes the diesel during injection for exceptional fuel/air mixing and more complete combustion.
Larger Cab: Upgraded cab- 6 post design offers 61 cubic feet of interior space for comfortable working environment.
Other improvements are immediately apparent upon entering the new cab:
• A new right hand console and pillar console with modern controls offer convenience and functionality
• Optional Visio roof-line cab is available to increase forward visibility for loader work.
• Optional mechanical cab suspension-that improves the ride experience.
• The dash console features a new layout with Dot Matrix capabilities for managing various tractor functions.
Integrated Factory Loader Joystick: New for the MF5600 series is a factory option for an integrated loader joystick that will do more than raise the bucket up and down.
The Electronic joystick functionality system incorporates a multitude of buttons that control more than just the loader. Once activated, the electronic joystick functionality system makes tractor operation in a loader application simple and convenient:
• Operate loader
• Forward/reverse shuttle and gearbox upshift/downshift can be controlled using thumb buttons
• Neutral “trigger” button on the backside of the joystick
• 3rd & 4th function buttons for loader operation
• Forward/reverse shuttle button to change travel direction.
- PTO power @ 2200 RPM HP (kW): 75 (56)
- Engine power HP (kW): 100 (75)
- Engine make /model: 33 AWI HD by AGCO Power
- Cylinders / displacement L (CID): 3-cylinder / 3.3 (201)
- Aspiration / charge cooling: Turbocharged & intercooled
- Fuel system: Common rail direct injection
- Emissions control: External Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR), Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)
- Fuel capacity gal. (L): 42 (160)
- Type: standard: Dyna-4 transmission with speed matching; AUTO-DRIVE is optional
- Speeds: 4 gears, 4 ranges, 16 total speeds
- Shuttle: Electro hydraulic via LH 3-function control lever or optional RH factory loader joystick
- Creeper: Optional 14:1 reduction
- Type / ASAE category: Electronic linkage control with lower link draft sensing / Cat II
- Lift capacity @ 24” lbs. (kg): 7,100 (3,220)
- Type: Center Drive with planetary reduction
- Drive engagement: Electro hydraulic
- Type: Flange with internal wet disc brakes
- Differential lock: Fully locking electro hydraulic
- Braking: Independent, internal wet multi-disc brakes
- Type: Independent, electronically engaged
- Speeds: 540/540e/1000
- System type: Open center
- Standard flow at remotes gpm (Lpm): 15 (57)
- Optional flow at remotes gpm (Lpm): 26 (100) with Twin Flow System
- Rear remote valves: 2 standard, up to 4 available
- Loader joystick option: Integrated factory loader joystick with shuttle control and mid valves
- Type of operator’s area: 6-post cab, twin doors, flat deck
- Steering / seat: Adjustable steering / mechanical or air suspended seat
- Cab suspension: Optional mechanical system
- Height over cab in. (mm): 108.5 (2,755)
- Overall length in. (mm): 167.5 (4,253)
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 97.1 (2,467)
- Min. width at fenders in. (mm): 79.3 (2,013)
- Weight lbs. (kg): 2wd: 7,826 (3,550) / 4wd: 8,378 (3,800)
Height for Standard Cab, no suspension, flat floor and 16.9R34 tires.